The Population Health Sciences Student Organization (PHSSO) is an active student team that works to further the interests of students in the department at UW-Madison. We meet once a month to discuss our various efforts, including:
- Aiding in student outreach and recruitment
- Participating in community service
- Organizing professional development seminars
- Joining in social events and interdepartmental sports leagues
- Representing students in Departmental meetings
- Planning events such as the Department’s annual Welcome Day Poster Session and Graduation Luncheon
We also help our peers take on new projects or start new interest groups. All graduate students in Population Health Sciences are encouraged to participate in our meetings and activities. Your participation in PHHSO links you to the department, the University, and the Madison community and enhances the overall student experience.
For more information, please check out our calendar of upcoming events. You can also contact our officers, committee leaders, or Graduate Program staff at the Department of Population Health Sciences.